Arizona In-State Two-Day Itinerary
Depart for Grand Canyon East EntranceWorking toward the south rim with canyon guide featuring stops at:
Check into hotel
- Cameron Trading Post - Shop for your favorite Grand Canyon souvenirs at this historical trading post built in 1911.;
- Desert View Watch Tower - Climb to the highest point on the south rim with spectacular views of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River and Painted Desert.
- Hike the rim or South Kaibab Trail (hikes will be based on ability)
- Canyon View Information Plaza
- Mather Point
- Hotel breakfast
- Depart for Sunset Crater Volcano and Wupatki National Monuments- Marvel at the volcanic crater formed almost 1000 years ago and visit what was once home to many farmers and traders over the last 1000 years.
- Depart for Page, AZ
- Lunch in Page
- Float trip on Colorado River- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Glen Canyon while floating down the Colorado River
- Depart for home
Let's Explore: Student Travel is Back! Click HERE to read about our safety measures.