Arizona In-State One-Day Itinerary
- Depart for Grand Canyon East Entrance
- Working toward the south rim with canyon guide featuring stops at:
- Cameron Trading Post - Shop for your favorite Grand Canyon souvenirs at this historical trading post built in 1911.;
- Desert View Watch Tower - Climb to the highest point on the south rim with spectacular views of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River and Painted Desert.
- Hike the rim or South Kaibab Trail (hikes will be based on ability)
- Canyon View Information Plaza
- Mather Point
- Depart for home
Let's Explore: Student Travel is Back! Click HERE to see how we're doing it safely.